Efektas Group is a worldwide organization established exclusively for personal, professional and corporate development.
We provide high-quality training and education services to individuals and organizations. Working in the fields of Erasmus+, education and business allow us to combine unique knowledge and experience in order to offer most effective training and the best services for our clients fuelled with innovation, creativity, and enthusiasm.
We are seeking a PR Manager to nurture a strong industry network, increase awareness and develop an enviable corporate image by developing and executing effective communication and media relations programs.
Public Relations Manager tasks:
- Coordinating all public relations activities.
- Developing a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget, and tactics.
- Developing a media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media.
- Direct social media team to engage audiences in traditional and new media.
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media.
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests.
- Create content for press releases and byline articles.
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships, and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness.
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them.
Qualification and skills required:
- Knowledge and skills in designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level.
- Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Event planning experience.
- BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Proven working experience in public relations.
- Long-term commitment.
- Knowledge of Spanish, Italian, German, French languages.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and function effectively in a fast-paced environment.
What’s in it for you:
- Flexible working hours.
- Positive, friendly and enthusiastic team.
- Opportunities for further career development.
- Personal and professional training.
- Opportunities to participate range of events in different countries.
- A place to really grow as a person and professional.