Efektas Group is a worldwide organization established exclusively for personal, professional and corporate development.
We provide high-quality training and education services to individuals and organizations. Working in the fields of Erasmus+, education and business allow us to combine unique knowledge and experience in order to offer most effective training and the best services for our clients fuelled with innovation, creativity, and enthusiasm.
Office managers essentially ensure the smooth running of an office on a day-to-day basis and may manage a team of administrative or support staff.
Office manager‘s tasks:
- Organising meetings and managing databases.
- Organising company events or conferences.
- Dealing with correspondence, complaints, and queries.
- Supervising and monitoring the work of administrative staff.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers, and clients.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems.
- Delegating tasks to junior employees.
- Organising induction programmes for new employees.
- Using a range of software packages.
- Attending meetings with senior management.
- Assisting the organization’s HR function by keeping personnel records up to date, arranging interviews and so on.
Qualification and skills required:
- Experience in administrative role.
- Knowledge and skills using a range of software packages.
- Good interpersonal and time management skills.
- Reliability and discretion.
- Communication, negotiation and relationship-building skills.
- Organisational skills.
- Leadership and the ability to ‘make things happen’.
- Attention to details.
- Fluency in English.
- Budgeting skills
- Long-term commitment.
- Knowledge of Spanish, Italian, German, French (other) languages.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and function effectively in a fast-paced environment.
What’s in it for you:
- Flexible working hours.
- Positive, friendly and enthusiastic team.
- Opportunities for further career development.
- Personal and professional training.
- Opportunities to participate range of events in different countries.
- A place to really grow as a person and professional.