Efektas Group is a worldwide organization established exclusively for personal, professional and corporate development.
We provide high-quality training and education services to individuals and organizations. Working in the fields of Erasmus+, education and business allow us to combine unique knowledge and experience in order to offer most effective training and the best services for our clients fueled with innovation, creativity, and enthusiasm.
The project manager is responsible for the direction, coordination, implementation, executive, control, and completion of the project while remaining aligned with strategy, commitments, and goals of the organization.
As a Project Manager you will be doing:
- Researches and designing of the project idea.
- Planing and implementing different type activities and projects.
- Define tasks for partners involved in the activity.
- Will receive feedback and have chance to grow as a professional
- Be in field and participate in training activities.
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
Qualifications and skills required:
- English language skills
- Proficiency in project management software tools.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Experience or equivalent degree in project management or design.
What’s in it for you:
- Flexible working hours.
- Positive, friendly and enthusiastic team.
- Opportunities for further career development.
- Personal and professional training.
- Opportunities to participate range of events in different countries.
- A place to really grow as a person and professional.