As we are designing and implementing variety of EU funded projects, EU Project Manager is responsible for the direction, coordination, implementation, executive, control, and completion of the project while remaining aligned with strategy, commitments, and goals of the organization.
As a junior manager you will be engaged in ground work by following up current projects, conducting research of best practices, local and global challenges to be addressed as well as collaborating in designing solutions for it. As well as keep up with formal documentation and necessary communication when it comes to project submission.
As a Project Manager you will be doing:
- Write and plan Erasmus+ and other EU funded projects from the concept to full submissions
- Conduct research
- Monitor ongoing activities, prepare, final project reports
- Define and delegate tasks and activities
- Prepare necessary documentation
- Resolve arising issues and problems
Qualifications and skills required:
- English language skills (at least B2)
- Proficiency in MS Office, G-docs and similar ICT tools.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Experience or equivalent degree in project management or design.
- Commitment and focus on the long-term goals
What’s in it for you:
- Flexible working hours.
- Positive, friendly and enthusiastic team.
- Opportunities for further career development or position in company
- Personal and professional training.
- Opportunities to participate range of events in different countries.
- Exposure and international connections