As our activities are growing more in project and online field, there is an opportunity to expand our PR team and here it is a part-time Graphic Designer position, where you will work in the creation of media content and marketing campaigns for all of the Efektas Group activities. Position involves conceptualization, draft and design of elements for a campaign as well as handling all connected aspects of production including final file preparation.
It is perfect position to build or create your style, experiment with it, learn about branding “kitchen”, utilize creative waves and get inspired by your work results.
As a Graphic designer you will be doing:
- Design, layout, and production of graphic materials.
- Creating illustrations to simply explain complex processes or ideas (such as infographics).
- Editing media materials i.e. photos and short videos.
- Working side by side and will be supervised by PR manager.
Qualifications and skills required:
- Verbal, written and listening communication skills.
- Skills in the use of Adobe design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, or InDesign.
- Ability to think creatively and provide marketable solutions in concept, development, and production of communication materials.
- Understanding of branding, color theory, and color relationships; typographic terms that identify type forms and the specifications required to refer to typographic settings, design theory.
- Motivated to learn and open-minded
- Degree in Marketing, Graphic Design or related discipline.
- Commitment to task completion.
- English language skills
What’s in it for you:
- Flexible working hours.
- Positive, friendly and enthusiastic team.
- Opportunities for further career development or position in company
- Personal and professional training.
- Opportunities to participate range of events in different countries.
- Exposure and international connections.