Efektas Group is a worldwide organization established exclusively for personal, professional and corporate development.
We provide high-quality training and education services to individuals and organizations. Working in the fields of Erasmus+, education and business allow us to combine unique knowledge and experience in order to offer most effective training and the best services for our clients fuelled with innovation, creativity, and enthusiasm.
We are looking for a successful and enthusiastic event planner to produce events and training programs from conception through to completion. Event coordinator responsibilities include providing outstanding customer service and organizing memorable events that meet quality expectations.
Event coordinator’s tasks:
- Event planning, design, and production while managing all project delivery elements within time limits.
- Liaise with clients to identify their needs and to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Conduct market research, gather information and negotiate contracts prior to closing any deals.
- Propose ideas to improve provided services and event quality.
- Organize facilities and manage all event’s details such as decor, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, invitee list, special guests, equipment, promotional material etc.
- Cooperate with marketing and PR to promote and publicize the event.
- Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems on the event day.
- Conduct pre- and post – event evaluations and report on outcomes
Qualifications and skills required:
- Portfolio of previously managed events.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Sales skills and ability to build productive business relationships.
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently.
- MS Office proficiency.
- Willing to submit references from previous clients.
- Degree in Event Management or related discipline.
- Fluency in english.
- Proven experience as an events planner or organizer.
- Long term commitment.
- Knowledge of Spanish, Italian, German, French (other) languages.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and function effectively in a fast-paced environment.
What’s in it for you:
- Flexible working hours.
- Positive, friendly and enthusiastic team.
- Opportunities for further career development.
- Personal and professional training.
- Opportunities to participate range of events in different countries.
- A place to really grow as a person and professional.