A web content creation is more than just writing texts or copywriting. It is about building image of a brand, educating, informing, raising awareness and building expertise. In this position you will be charge for creating original content for blog, newsletter design and production, press releases, articles and advertising and promotion as well as creating and updating content for websites. Here you will be able to learn about different activities in marketing area and how it plays out in real life campaigns.
Content Developer’s tasks:
- Create informative and engaging articles, posts, event descriptions, letter templates etc.
- Edit/proofread content for the website, social media, and press.
- Develop unique ideas for digital communication.
- Develop simple, easy-to-understand, user-friendly content while employing good search engine optimization (SEO) techniques.
Qualification and skills required:
- BA/MA degree in journalism or communication.
- Excellent communications and writing skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Ability to work independently
- Fairly good knowledge of HTML, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Macromedia Flash, MS- FrontPage etc.
- Minimum of 1-3 year experience in web related marketing and development.
- Long-term commitment.
- Knowledge of Spanish, Italian, German, French (other) languages.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and function effectively in a fast-paced environment.
What’s in it for you:
- Flexible working hours.
- Positive, friendly and enthusiastic team.
- Opportunities for further career development or position in company.
- Personal and professional training.
- Opportunities to participate range of events in different countries.
- Exposure and international connections.